I have a problem. A serious problem. It’s called over packing. Thus understandably this question never really made its way to me, even if it did, it came to me as a joke – Oh Momo what are the 5 things you WOULDN’T pack haan? Ha ha ha. Hilarious. But this is an interesting take on the scenario. Let me pick a friend first;
Friend: Foram Divrania
Occupation: Living an enviable life and making more money than most of you reading this post (Even if you read this 10 years down the line, it would stand true #RichBurn)
A little about her: She is undeniably gorgeous, intelligent, funny (oh she is a very funny person), and a very ambitious woman who has the energy level that would put the Duracell Bunny to shame.
So if I were to see her off to a deserted island the 5 things I’d send would be the following and why;
- Mobile phone: Being the Twitterati and social media enthusiast that she is, she will definitely need her phone, with mobile data worth a 100 GB. Also with the amount of people she knows, helicopters could be called to drop off bags of necessities.
- Portable Charger: If you have been around her enough, you will hear the words “This portable charger is a lifesaver mannnn”. I’m guessing it would be helpful if the island had one tiny charging point he he he. If not her portable charges charges really quickly ok! She will survive this shit!
- Protein Cream: She really takes care of her hair. Living with her makes my hair strands feel so neglected because wow, there is so much you can do for your hair and you’re not doing it unless you’ve lived with Foram and she has taught you how to!
- Maggi: So many of you may not know this, but she is far more gifted than you think! She has this ability to measure the right amount of water for Maggie which is so perfect it would make the use of measuring instruments obsolete. Also it’s her favourite food because screw dhoklas.
- A highly intellectual book: She loves reading, she used to read Danielle Steel novels in play school, remember when we used to make stick figures out of play dough? Yeah, yeah she judged you. Also she is the happiest when she reads, which is nice because she really doesn’t have an anger management problem. I love you Foram. *Offers Dairy milk shots and Silk at her feet*
So there you have it, she is probably the only individual I know who packs an hour before she needs to leave for the airport, a minute before she boards a train, and whilst she is boarding the bus/cab.
Presenting to you ladies and cute boys reading this – Foram Mc Speedy Packing Divrania.